Royal News

Prince Harry and William headed for peace talks despite snub at funeral

Prince Harry is reportedly hoping to extend an olive branch to Prince William - despite the recent snub in the UK.

Prince Harry appeared to be snubbed by Prince William as the pair joined fellow mourners atRobert Fellowes’ funeral on Wednesday – but potential peace talks could soon be in the works.

Harry was initially expected to miss the service, which took place in Norfolk, over security concerns but “discreetly” travelled to the UK in order to attend alongside William.

As well as his strained relationship with William, Harry is said to “miss” the Princess of Wales and wants to “catch up with her and see how everything is”.

Speaking to OK!, an expert said: “With Harry’s birthday fast approaching, he has been speaking about maybe reaching out to Kate because it’s on milestones like this when he really misses her. She helped plan his 30th birthday and he feels bad that she won’t be involved and would love to catch up with her and see how everything is.”

Speaking of the reunion earlier this week, a local told The Sun: “William and Harry were both there but we never saw them speak to each other and they were keeping their distance.” It has been reported that William and Harry sat apart at the back of St Mary’s Church after arriving “very discreetly”.

The last time that William and Harry were in the same room together was at King Charles’s Coronation back in May 2023.

 

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button