Royal News

Kate Middleton is “planning to resume royal duties,” but a candid health warning “still resonates.”

Reports have suggested that the Princess of Wales is hoping to join the royal family at the Cenotaph on Remembrance Sunday and host her Christmas carol concert as she continues her recovery from her cancer diagnosis

The Princess of Wales is reportedly setting her sights on potential return to public life later this year – but one of her candid health admissions still ‘rings true’, according to friends.

Kate has undergone months of preventative chemotherapy treatment after receiving a cancer diagnosis following major abdominal surgery earlier this year. She has largely stayed away from public life during her treatment and recovery, only making official public appearances this year at Trooping the Colour and the men’s Wimbledon final in July.

Now reports have suggests that Kate is hoping to join the royal family at the Cenotaph on Remembrance Sunday in November and host her annual Christmas carol concert at Westminster Abbey the following month.

Kate, who has undergone months of chemotherapy treatment for cancer, is ‘potentially’ set to join the King on November 10 at the national service in Whitehall in honour of those who died in conflict, The Sunday Times said. Planning is also said to be underway for her annual televised Together At Christmas carol service at Westminster Abbey in December.

No date has been set for her return to public life. In an update ahead of Trooping, she said in a moving written message that she was making good progress but was “not out of the woods yet” and had “good days and bad days” as she continued her treatment. And friends told The Sunday Times that the uncertainty of her good days and bad days “still rings true”.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button